Branded Service Technician - Tampa, FL
Consumer & Customer Care
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring excellent consumer experience in after-sales home services. You will complete an assigned route of consumers who have appliances in need of repair. You will diagnose and perform repairs on all appliances as well as communication at many levels within the organization.
- Repair consumer’s appliances as preferred
- Record all activities via a computer system/tablet
- Maintain an inventory of parts on assigned vehicle and minimize cost through proficient inventory control
- Achieve performance standards for productivity and efficiency
- Attend all training, meetings, and events as required
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem-solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Diploma required. Certificate in Appliance Repair or AAS preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in appliance repair industry
- CFC certified
- Able to move large appliances and lift up to 100 lbs
- Proficient in sealed system repairs