Builder Account Manager
DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role, you will be responsible for establishing and developing relationships with assigned direct customers in a specified geographical area. You will optimize execution opportunities by creating loyal customers and by meeting sales, revenue, and financial goals for responsible accounts. In this role, you may call on existing or smaller accounts, work under general supervision, and report to the Director of Contract Direct Sales. You will provide sales services to a specific geographical area. Extensive travel is required within that area. You will act as liaison between the customer and the distribution center partner, to drive job site readiness and address all field related issues (this includes utilizing order tracking tools and systems, daily shipping reports, etc.). Within the distribution process guidelines, you will help to resolve daily issues as they arise, know some installation basics, handle returns, and participate in the market distribution center calls. You will also work to review invoice accuracy by managing bids/quotes and customer systems to ensure they are aligned.
- Single Family Direct Account Setup (Establish budget & Upgrade/Options - community or project specifications).
- Single Family Direct Account Execution (Extra PO’s, shipment tracking, training, parts, invoice accuracy, etc.).
- Multi-family Direct Project Oversight (scheduling, changing orders, billing packets).
- Manage new model home and design center conversions (on-site presence during delivery, pre-walk of home, post-walk of home).
- Act as the liaison between the customer and the warranty and service division.
- Handle escalated issues and work with service to identify and utilize the best market option for the customer.
- Make sales/training calls to assigned accounts and handle back end exception work in for account support, voice of the customer, ensuring effortless ownership experience.
- Maintain Direct Account Model Homes as necessary for effective brand strategy displays.
- Represent Electrolux Major Appliances at trade and industry shows/appearances while meeting planned goals in all targeted categories.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelors’ degree required.
- Basic knowledge of various sales concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Working knowledge of the indoor appliances industry preferred with strong product interest and commitment to building product knowledge.
- Some merchandising experience preferred with excellent interpersonal and selling skills.
- Prior sales experience, preferably within a durable goods capacity, a plus.
- MS Office proficiency with focus on Excel.