Builder Account Manager - Austin
Responsible for establishing and developing relationships with assigned direct customers in a specified geographical area. Optimizes execution opportunities creating loyal customers. Meets sales, revenue and financial goals for responsible accounts. This position may call on existing or smaller accounts, works under general supervision, and reports to the assigned Region Manager. This position services a specific geographical area and requires extensive travel within that area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Single Family Direct Account Setup (Establish budget & option code - community or project specifications)
- Single Family Direct Account Execution (EPO’s, shipment tracking, training, parts, invoice accuracy, etc)
- Multi-family Direct Project Oversight (scheduling, change orders, billing packets)
- Manage new model home and design center conversions (on-site presence during delivery, pre-walk of home, post-walk of home)
- Act as liaison between the Direct customer and the EDC partner to drive job site readiness and address all field related issues. Includes utilizing order tracking tools (websites, open order reports,
- Focus, daily shipping reports, etc.), adhering to the EDC process, knowing some instillation basics, resolving daily issues as they arise, handling returns and participating in the market EDC calls.
- Ensure invoice accuracy by managing bids/quotes and customer systems to ensure they are aligned
- Act as the liaison between the Direct customer and the Warranty and Service division. Handle escalated issues and work with Service to identify and utilize the best market option for the customer
- Make sales / training calls to assigned accounts
- Handle back end exception work
- Maintain Direct Account Model Homes as necessary for effective brand strategy displays.
- Represent Electrolux Major Appliances at trade and industry shows/appearances
- Control personal business expenses and submit timely expense reports.
- Share successful selling techniques with colleagues.
- Meet planned goals in all targeted categories
- Basic knowledge of various sales concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Working knowledge of the Indoor Appliance experience preferred.
- Some merchandising experience preferred
- College Degree Required.
- Prior sales experience, preferably within a durable goods capacity, a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Preferred candidates should be mature and balanced.
- Preferred candidates should support product-knowledge learning and intense product interest and commitment.
- Selected candidate will be organized and disciplined self-starters with goal-oriented drives.
- Ideal candidates should exhibit excellent interpersonal and selling skills.
- Candidates should be computer proficient and MS-Office fluent.