Help build the future through working with numbers. Globally.
You will be joining the Controlling department of the Product Sourcing business unit of Electrolux and will be responsible for providing support in / completing the below tasks.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your focus will be the following:
- Participating in the monthly reporting
- Participating in the monthly and annually planning
- Preparing analyses for the management
- Participating in new financial flows set up, supporting the financial projects
- Cooperating with partner organization, fulfilling the customer’s reports demand
- Supporting the work of the controlling leader throughout analytical, strategic tasks, active participation in operative tasks of the department
Who you are?
- Strategic, system thinking
- Fast learning ability
- Team player. You should like to work in groups as well as on your own
- Curious. You have an endless desire to get better at what you do
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Economics
- 3-5 year work experience in Finance or Controlling
- Good English knowledge (written and oral)
- MS office professional knowledge especially in EXCEL
- Experience in SAP and system implementation is an advantage
Please send us your CV and
a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal below.