Business Analyst FP&A
Deliver results. Drive change. Develop your potential.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community
About the role
Electrolux is part way through a global finance transformation journey and has established a Financial Planning & Analysis center of excellence (hereafter FP&A CoE). The FP&A CoE is a function under build-up and will be responsible for:
1) Developing and standardizing the general FP&A process
2) Providing analytical support for all of Electrolux’s various operations
You will become part of this CoE and report to the Manager FP&A CoE Operations which include Manufacturing, Logistics and Procurement.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you are part of the backbone delivering the managerial reporting within the FP&A CoE Organization, as well as driving in-depth analysis of the results. In a dynamic and fast-moving environment, you act as a financial advisor by providing decision-making support, business intelligence and financial performance reporting. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting (e.g. P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow), in-depth analysis and participate in continuous improvement efforts across our processes.
· Play a key role in the business planning and review processes, providing analytical and strategic support to internal customers throughout the business
· Leverage data analytics and visualization tools to deliver insights on operational trends within the business
· Perform in-depth analysis of critical business activities and business units in order to determine upcoming business opportunities and risks
· Participate in the creation of annual forecasts and budgets, as well as advanced quantitative analysis and financial models
· Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual internal and external reporting schedules, as well as automating reporting processes
· Play a strategic role in the reporting and planning of the company’s workforce and operational management
· Assist with other ad hoc tasks to ensure the FP&A team manages its deliverables
Communicator - You set clear objectives and help clarify direction and prioritizations, having the ability to interact with all functions and levels of the company
Adaptable - Running several projects simultaneously, in an ever-changing reality, you thrive when flexibility and agility are crucial to achieving your goals
Analytical – You have an eye for detail and the ability to translate data from multiple sources into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making
Collaborative - You are used to working with diverse individuals in cross-functional teams, taking ideas on board and processing them together, to assure working in the same direction
Tech Savvy – You are curious about new tools and ways of working, with experience from digital tools deployment
Innovative – You combine your subject matter expertise with creative thinking to continuously improve and streamline processes, or to completely re-define them when deemed obsolete
Energetic – Your enthusiasm is infectious, inspiring and engaging your colleagues and collaborators to drive, own and finish their commitments the same way you do, no matter the scope and time frame
Experience and Skill Requirements
· 5+ years of related finance experience, in a large-scale organization, preferably from production/manufacturing industry
· Academic degree in Finance, Engineering, Business Administration or similar
· Proven track record of controlling, financial analysis or management consulting
· Experience from a finance transformation journey
· Excellence in MS Office suite (especially Excel) Power BI
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.