Business Analyst, Global Operations
Make our business, your business.
Business Analyst, Global Operations
In Electrolux, Global Operations is the key function to drive operational excellence in the full value chain by leveraging on scale and digitalization in strong integrated cooperation with the business areas and the consumer experience organization. Comprising the global functions in purchasing, manufacturing, supply chain, quality, R&D, connectivity, sourcing and environmental affairs, Global Operations, together with the business area operations, coordinates and executes activities and programs to deliver on the short and long term financial and nonfinancial objectives. We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team and help deliver excellence.
Your everyday challenge
This is a full-time position based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm/Stadshagen where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof. Reporting to the Global Operations Controller, you coordinate, plan and create all reports on cross functional global operations level including the necessary analysis on major deviations. Furthermore, you are responsible for the reports and analyses in specific cross functional controlling areas and projects like cross Business Area businesses, capital expenditures and major programs. Together with the global operations controlling team, you support projects to improve the operations controlling process.
To be more specific, you will be responsible for:
• Coordination and creation of consolidated monthly dashboards and reports and analysis of major deviations comprising all key financial and nonfinancial KPIs, such as mix adjusted variable cost and product cost bridges;
• Organization and reporting of the operations part of consolidated budgets, strategic plans and forecasts;
• Creation of templates and reports for the operations part of strategic plans, budgets, forecasts and monthly reports and the continuous improvement of those together with the operations controlling functions, the other group finance functions and the operations controllers of the business areas;
• Support of the development and review of financial and nonfinancial KPIs and controlling methodologies;
• Planning and follow up of cross business area flows;
• Capital expenditure reports on global level;
• Specific program follow ups.
Who you are
Dynamic. You are a dynamic person with a growth mind-set, very curious and always interested and fast in learning new things and new ways of working;
Agile. You are both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results;
Team player. You have strong interpersonal skills, as well as communication skills, at ease in multicultural environments where diversity and open feedback are the norm;
Collaborative. You have a natural attitude to collaborate in cross-functional and geographically distributed teams;
International. You enjoy to work in a truly global environment;
Analytical. You have an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making;
Fast-paced. You like to work in a fast moving environment, being flexible to adhere to strict deadlines and evolving priorities;
• University degree in finance or related fields;
• A degree in Industrial Finance is a plus;
• At least 2 years’ experience from financial controlling in an operations environment;
• Precision in timing and data analysis;
• Always seek for continuous improvement.
Contact Person: Sara Vigliotti