Business Analyst Product Line (m/w/d)
Uncover Hidden Sales Potential.
For us going to work
Around 600 colleagues work together in our Marketing & Sales headquarter Germany/Austria „Auf AEG“ in the heart of Nürnberg. All of them take responsibility for creative ideas to ensure best-in-class Sales, Marketing and Service delivery to our customers and end consumers. You know us by our brands AEG and Electrolux. The closest metro station is in front of our main entrance, we have a parent-child-office, cosy breakout areas, Yoga classes and a great canteen – we offer a lot for your life at work!
Business Analyst Product Line
You work closely with the Heads of Product Line Kitchen and Laundry and leverage business decisions in the commercial triangle between Sales, Marketing and Product Line. You constantly monitor and analyze the strategic position of our range and prices in the market, benchmark towards our competitors and discover trends. You are an integral part of all decision making processes regarding products, range and prices.
A regular day at work
You collaborate closely with all stakeholders in Product Management, Sales, Controlling and Demand Planning and continuously analyze our market and business. Your reports are based on GfK data and Sales and profitability figures. You analyze range performance, mix and distribution levels in order to uncover growth and profit opportunities in the market and on a customer level. You
• Analytical. You have a strong understanding of the business and use data in an efficient way to achieve your goals internally and with our customers.
• Results driven. You make the right decision
• Flexible. You like the challenges of an agile environment.
• Strong Communicator. You are a confident presenter and focus on essential information to support our leaders’ decisions.
• Autonomous. You know what is important for our business and set your own daily agenda.
• Team Player and Networker. You are an inspiring team member and enjoy working in an international and diverse Matrix organization.
Education & Experience
• University degree in Business Management or similar.
• Relevant work experience in a product management or Sales function, preferably in electrical consumer goods.
• Fluent in German and English.