Business Analyst – Supply Chain
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Supply Chain Business Analyst position has the overall responsibility and accountability for communicating trends, forecasting, annual planning, business analysis and managing month-end close activities as it relates to supply chain activities. In addition, the Business Analyst plays a key role by business partnering and supporting execution of set objectives by Supply Chain business partners as well as working to streamline and improve processes using BI and forecasting tools. You will prepare supply chain cost analysis/standard reporting on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to highlight key performance metrics as well as prepare monthly forecast using valid and accurate assumptions and obtain consensus from business partners.
- Develop the annual plan by collaborating with all necessary stakeholders to reflect all headwinds/tailwinds needed for budget preparation.
- Provide support, reporting, and validation for month end close process and work closely with the Accounting
- Department on month-end journal entry data requirements and audit requests.
- Identify cost trends and make recommendations for cost out/process improvements and track results.
- Lead initiatives to enhance/automate reporting capabilities, both from financial and operational perspective.
- Provide analytical support to business partners in terms of collecting, analyzing, and reporting cost trends and any other ad hoc project requests.
- Prepare investment requests as needed to support business initiatives related to capital spending.
- Work closely with Commercial Business Analysts and Product Line Analysts to provide leading indicators related to supply chain cost components.
- Provide cost reporting to Sales and Product Line Managers by product line, channel, platform and at a SKU level.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience with data analysis or measurement reporting
- Strong analytical skills with strong cost modeling experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel for data mining, analysis, and reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Business Intelligence Tools
- Preferred System utilization: SAP, Power BI.