Business Analyst - Supply Chain Finance
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Business Analyst – Supply Chain Finance position has the overall responsibility and accountability for using data across our supply chain organization to inform and drive decisions. This position is responsible automating reports to generate business insights, managing month-end close, forecasting and budgeting activities as well as communicating trends and performing business analysis as it relates operational activities. This role will work closely with supply chain analysts and leaders, as well as our reporting teams to accomplish shared objectives.
- Partner with the supply chain team to understand needs, ensuring that our data solutions are an excellent fit to drive profitable business behaviors and decisions.
- Create new processes to drive data efficiency within our supply chain reporting, ideally utilizing BI or SQL based solutions.
- Bring in-house current financial processes being performed externally, driving improvements during this transition.
- Work closely with our internal IT team to ensure proper governance as well as data availability and validation.
- Lead projects from inception to delivery, ensuring that the team’s financial reporting delivers high-quality and relevant data and insights to intelligently grow our business and improve efficiencies.
- Partner closely with Group counterparts at Electrolux Headquarters and across other Business Areas to identify efficiencies and build global reporting standardization.
- Lead automation of currently manual processes, providing data rich visualizations to promote accurate decision making.
- Provide support, reporting, and validation for month end close, forecasting, and budgeting processes.
- Resolve and follow-up on all supply chain related financial requests and inquiries by internal/external stakeholders.
- Provide analytical information to business partners in terms of collecting, analyzing, and reporting cost trends and any other ad hoc project requests.
- Prepare investment requests as needed for business initiatives related to capital spending.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields.
- 1-3 years’ experience, utilizing SQL or BI based tools.
- Strong analytical skills with strong cost modeling experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, a must, SQL preferred.
- Preferred System utilization: SAP, Oracle, or other ERP systems.
- Proven track record of change management & process improvement preferred.
- Prior knowledge of working with supply chain/operations preferred.
- Unquestionable business ethics and integrity.