Business Analyst Support (Internship)
Shape the future. Bring your potential to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
At our Porcia site, where around 2000 people daily contribute to our purpose, we produce cutting-edge washing machines and reinvent every day how to better take care of our clothes in millions of homes across the globe.
Currently, our Factory Operations Controlling department is looking for a new member to join the team! You will report to the Plant Controller and will work closely with your team as well as with other functions within the plant or belonging to the Finance community. Your daily contribution will massively support the organisation in implementing the new IT system SAP and acquiring, processing and providing reliable financial information.
Key operational responsibilities:
• Take active part during SAP implementation
• Standardize and automatize data management, to reduce manual activities
• Support month-end closing activities as assigned, in compliance with Group standards and internal procedures
• Proactively analyse data, trends and highlight potential deviations/opportunities to improve results
• Collaborate effectively with other functions inside the plant and with other Finance teams of the company
• Graduate in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent (international education experience is a plus).
• IT skills: Very good knowledge of MS Office (SAP is a plus).
• Fluent Italian & English
• Problem solving and can-do attitude
• A true team player, able to work in a dynamic and complex environment
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.