Business Analyst with Italian
Shape the future. Bring your potential to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Cracow, in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to Finance and IT.
Business Analyst with Italian - pernament, full-time
In this role you will be part of our accounting and controlling team of the IT Finance.
You will be responsible for supporting controller in Italy and controlling of various activities, which then contribute to accurate accounting in local books. You will work close with the Electrolux financial community for various financial analysis.
• Check and verify invoices document to ensure documents and approvals are in accordance to company policies and procedures
• Ensure all transactions are completed and accurately updated into the financial system on a timely basis
• Updating and maintenance of necessary Data Bases for costs follow up and internal control purposes
• Involvement in contracts: following the process of the internal orders providing accounting information to encode them into the local systems, control contracts of the Suppliers before the acceptance, contacting the Italian legal Office for issues related to the contracts
• providing code label and registration for the fixed Assets register
• Support SAP Systems implementation and maintenance
• Support IT managers with any financial/accounting queries (actuals,budgets, forecasts etc.)
• Work closely with staff from various departments including Holding Offices, Shared Services (invoice booking and payment), Customers, for any issue arise
• Perform month-end closing activities, in compliance with Group standards and internal procedures
• Collaborate effectively with other functions within IT and with other Finance teams of the company
• Degree in Finance or similar
• 2+ years of related finance experience
• Previous experience in similar roles will be considered as a plus, Good knowledge in MS Office suite (especially Excel)
• Good knowledge of ERP systems (Gamma, SAP)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
• Very good Italian
• Fluent English
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: