Business Center Representative for CBT
Consumer & Customer Care
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Business Center Representative (BCR) is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers and trade partners on behalf of Electrolux by taking personal and complete responsibility for each customer contact and by ensuring that customer needs are met. Serving as an external brand ambassador, BCR’s must convey professional expertise in our products, brands, and services. As a member of the sales organization, advocates contribute to achieving organizational revenue goals by creating an effortless experience for Electrolux customers and internal sales employees and by upselling when appropriate. The Business Center Specialist must demonstrate tact, sensitivity, and professionalism.
- Manage customer interactions professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
- Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every customer in a timely manner, attending to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Adhere to published policies and procedures and ensure that all customer interactions are properly document in SAP CRM.
- Effectively present and make recommendations on products, conveying quality, integrity, and a superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Leverage the voice of the consumer to identify and make recommendations on products, brands, and service improvements.
- Exceed established key performance indicator metrics such as: quality, customer satisfaction, attendance, adherence to schedule, service call avoidance, average handle times, and resolution.
- Drive efficiency and change through continuous improvement – personal and team.
- Provide back-up support for other queues and departments as necessary.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 1-year experience in sales or consumer service.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written, and digital (email, chat, text).
- Strong selling and persuasion skills.
- Pro-active problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well within team environment.
- Intermediate proficiency with keyboard (40 wpm) and Microsoft Office applications.
- Successfully navigates through ambiguity and change.
- Bilingual capabilities a plus.
- Experience with SAP CRM, Service Bench, IPL, Avaya phone systems a plus.
- Must successfully complete initial training with a passing score.