Be a business partner driving the business to a sustainable profitable growth. This professional and his/her team have as main responsibility to drive, develop and share best financial and commercial practices, by identifying and strengthening relations between all areas in the company, including but not limited to Sell in, Distribution, Sell out, Marketing, Finance and Operations, enhancing customer and product portfolio management in a profitable growth way.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have the entire information and understanding of the sales business organization (Full P&L up to EBIT).
- Be a financial business partner to the areas with specific focus on sales and market activation, pricing and portfolio management.
- Responsible for the price strategy, definitions and governance.
- Responsible for Price & Revenue Management including Volume, Price and Mix calculation/management.
- Provide profitability management tools, like Contribution to Fixed, Cost to serve, Margin simulator, etc., in order to drive the business in a profitable growth way.
- Provide financial inputs and analyses of different scenarios, new initiatives, etc., in order to support the sales decision process.
- Be part of the negotiation and control of trade deals, rebates, sales discounts, etc., giving visibility and transparency to the process.
- Be together with the commercial team with the customers giving financial support to the negotiations and deals.
- Be part of the S&OP process, driving it to a profitable product mix, portfolio management, inventory level management, PNC rationalization, new product profitability, etc.
- Coordinate the planning process in the country, such as long-term strategic plans, annual plan, quarterly plan review and monthly S&OP according to the business needs/requirements, delivering all the necessary figures, analysis and presentation.
- Be connected with the accounting area ensuring connection between sales agreements and rebates with financial reports.
- Keep local KPI´s updating and analyzed in order to provide a clear and simple figures to the management team.
- Academic degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar (MBA preferred).
- Solid experience in controlling, financial analysis, Pricing and cost, planning and business controlling.
- Experience in process redesign as well as implementation of analytical and internal controls tools for the area.
- High level of commercial understanding and strong business acumen.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to drive changes and think strategically.
- Advanced proficiency in MS-Office suite, specifically Excel.
- Knowledge in other areas out of controlling will be a plus.
- English and Spanish (Portuguese will be a plus)