Group Controlling & Finance Development
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
Are you searching for your next challenge? Do you have a growth mindset and want to accelerate your career? If yes, then come join us in the Group Controlling & Finance Development team and support the Electrolux profitable growth journey. We help the organization to make informed decisions by transforming data and information into business insights while driving collaboration and efficiency across the finance organization.
A typical day
As a Business Controller, you are responsible for a part of Group Controlling & Finance Development deliveries within Electrolux. In a dynamic and fast-moving environment, you act as a proactive business partner and financial advisor by providing decision making support, business intelligence and financial performance reporting.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
• Analyze and interpret financial results and forecasts (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow)
• Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
• Develop and improve analytical models and frameworks
• Coordinate financial planning (Budgets, Strategic planning)
• Lead and coordinate projects
Who you are
Strategic - You define the agenda and execute it with your team and also across the business
Expert - You not only know your area of expertise, but you’re also passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more
Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
Agile - You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
Growth - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
Communicative - You can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
Collaborative - You ask and you listen, take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
A problem-solver - You see a challenge as an opportunity.
Education & experience:
• Proven track record of controlling, financial analysis, corporate finance or management consulting.
• Academic degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar.
• 5 or more years of related finance experience.
• Fluent in English.
• Advanced proficiency in MS-Office suite, specifically Excel and Power BI.
Contact person: Sara Vigliotti