By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Purpose of the position:
The Business Controller is responsible for the corporate and management accounting and reporting and to maintain a solid framework of controls and procedures in relation with the local and group requirements.
He or she will be responsible to lead, organize and develop the Finance department and to overlook the overall efficiency of the business and to support the other functions functioning in accordance to procedures and business requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Finalize and review the month end closing activities, forecasts and budgets for the Lithuanian sales division in accordance to the local and group reporting standards.
• Lead, develop and coordinate the Finance department and being in general the custodian of the overall administrative and organizational control framework
• Work in connection with the other departments to ensure an efficient and accurate implementation of the business strategies and compliancy with the group directions
• Coordinate with the upper management about budgeting and business strategy to meet the overall goals and objectives
• Analyze and overview the periodical reporting ensuring accuracy and providing relevant comments and directions to the business
• Set the required level of controls and procedures in accordance to the Group and local business requirements
• Support the commercial and management team with recommendations and directions.
• Review and control the commercial terms & condition with clients developing value chain & pricing models
• Ensure the implementation of solid procedures for the protection and efficient management of company’s assets such as Receivables and stock
• Participate to financial and management reporting improvement projects.
Reporting to: Country Sales Head
• Degree in Finance, Accounting
• Min. 3 years relevant experience in an equivalent role in an international environment
• Advanced English and fluent Lithuanian is required
• Digital mindset
• Familiarity with credit management and import/export procedures is necessary.
• Confident and able communicator who can assist and influence business decision
• Agile-needs to adapt to changing environment quickly, proactive, open-minded, with drive and positive outlook on all challenges
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Must be culturally aware and have excellent people skills to succeed in this challenging role.
• Must be comfortable analyzing and interpreting complex data and drawing logical conclusions.
• Must be able to priorities work appropriately, recognizing the relative importance of tasks in light of conflicting commercial and operational activities
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.