Business Controller Adriatic
Break new ground. Then keep on going.
We are looking for a Business Controller to become a part of our Electrolux Sales Business Unit, based in Zagreb, Croatia. Reporting to General Manager operationally and to CEE Cluster Controller functionally, you would manage the team of 4 specialists, and all together take responsibility over Adriatic Region, aiming for short and long-term financial goals and ensuring control and compliance with company standards and policies as well as local country regulations.
A typical day at work:
- Margins and volumes analysis, consolidating and analyzing results for the Management;
- Analyzing financial performances, proposing and implementing actions to support strategy;
- Budget preparations together with local team and central management, follow-up on the evolution of actual results compared to budgeted targets;
- Reporting analysis to highlight main deviations compared to previous year and budget plans, ensuring proper business reporting to follow up the actions defined;
- Ensuring effective management of working capital;
- Business operations and contractual commitments analysis, follow-up on projects from financial point of view;
- Credit limit evaluation in order to guarantee proper authorization at local and central level according to Company Credit policy;
- Team management including hiring, team performance, etc.
- Responsibility over reporting according to company requirements and for guaranteeing compliance of business processes also for statutory/tax regulations;
- Ensuring control and compliance with company standards.
Who you are:
Energetic. - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work.
Ambitious. - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
Self-motivated. - You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
Open. - You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping consumers and colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
Agile. - You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
Aimed at growth. - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics/Business Administration/Engineering;
- Master's degree or MBA would be a benefit;
- 3 - 5 years of experience in controlling in international environment, managerial experience would be an advantage;
- Solid understanding of financial processes, P&L, balance sheet and local accounting as well as IFRS;
- Accounting and reporting background is highly preferable as well as audit experience;
- Good understanding of local tax and legal regulations;
- MS Office knowledge (Excel is a must);
- Knowledge and experience working with SAP, adaptability to new software is expected;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Native Croatian.
- Fluent English.