Business Controller ‘Operations’
Business Controller ‘Operations’
- Global Financial Reporting & Analysis Centre of Excellence
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better, for our customers and for the health of our planet.
To achieve this, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux (Instagram) and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Electrolux is part way through a global finance transformation journey and has established a Financial Reporting & Analysis centre of excellence (hereafter FR&A CoE). The FR&A CoE is a function under build-up and will be responsible for
1) developing the general FR&A process
2) providing Business Controlling support for all of Electrolux’s various operations
You will become part of the global FR&A CoE and report to ‘Manager FR&A CoE Operations’. The sub-group ‘Operations’ pertains to manufacturing, logistics and procurement.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Acting as the business partner to the functional teams in the business area and group functions by providing innovative, quality services with a strong business focus
• Analysing and interpreting data and producing meaningful reports and insights for decision-making
• Supporting the annual budgeting that is aligned to strategic plans and deliverables, aiming to improve bottom line performance
• Driving process standardization and implementing improvements to reach efficiency and effectiveness targets in line with Finance and FR&A CoE strategy
• Academic degree in Finance, Engineering, Business Administration or similar
• 5+ years of related finance experience, in a large-scale organisation, preferably from production/manufacturing industry
• Proven track record of controlling, financial analysis or management consulting
• Experience from a finance transformation journey is a strong merit
• Excellence in MS Office suite (especially Excel) Power BI is a plus
• Fluent in (business) English – Additional languages are a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com
Contact person: Niclas Norman Sellhammar#LI-NN1