Business Controller Philippines
A Typical Day
- Have the entire information and understanding of the sales business organization (Full P&L up to EBIT);
- Be a business partner to the areas with specific focus on sales and market activation, pricing and portfolio management;
- Responsible for the price strategy, definitions and governance;
- Responsible for Price & Revenue Management including Volume, Price and Mix calculation /management;
- Provide profitability management tools, like contribution to fixed, Customer
- Contribution, margin simulator, daily sales cockpit, etc., driving the business in a profitable growth way;
- Provide financial inputs and analysis of different scenarios, new initiatives, etc., in order to support the sales decision process;
- Be part of the negotiation and control of trade deals, rebates, sales discounts, etc., giving visibility and transparency to the process;
- Be together with the commercial team with the customers giving financial visibility to the negotiations and deals;
- Be part of the S&OP process, driving it to a profitable product mix, portfolio management, inventory level management, PNC rationalization, new product profitability, etc;
- Coordinate the planning process in the country, such as long-term strategic plans, annual plan, quarterly plan review and monthly; S&OP according to the business needs/requirements, delivering all the necessary figures, analysis and presentation;
- Be connected with the accounting area ensuring connection between sales agreements and rebates with financial reports;
- Keep local KPI´s updating and analyzed in order to provide a clear and simple figures to the management team
- Statutory, accounting and tax exposure to the local legislation/GAAP
- Manage Working Capital with focus on AR (Credit and Collections), inventories and payables
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who you are
- Academic degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar (MBA preferred);
- Solid experience as Business controller with strong focus on Pricing and Revenue Management;
- Experience in process redesign as well as implementation of analytical and internal controls tools for the area;
- High level of commercial understanding and strong business acumen.
- Advanced proficiency in MS-Office suite, specifically Excel.
- Knowledge in other areas out of controlling will be a plus.
- Work with SAP/ERP
- A leader – you have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- A strategic-thinker – you can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
- Open – You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- Energetic – Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- Agile – you work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- Results-driven. Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.