Business Controlling Analyst
Madrid (Alcobendas), Spain
Electrolux Appliances Spa based in Madrid, is are looking for a Business Controlling Analyst who will be part of the team driving the financial planning process, coordinating and managing the information needs related to: Strategic planning, Yearly budgeting, monthly business calls regarding latest estimations, Weekly results reviews.
Do you want to go beyond producing numbers and reports to create data that drives business decisions impacting strategy, operational management and customer development?
A typical day at work
• Analysis of the P&L;
• Analysis & control of customer performance and deviations;
• Estimation of the monthly results;
• Cost evolution follow-up and analysis of corrective actions;
• Track the evolution of the main business ratios;
• Building and maintaining ad hoc analysis tools in Excel and Access when needed;
• Constant interaction and support to the Cluster Leadership Team and the commercial force.
• Delivering results: You demonstrate tenacity and focus to reach targets and overcoming obstacles;
• Analytical mind: You have passion for numbers and a strong eye for detail;
• Agile and flexible: You can easily adapt to a changing environment;
• Proactivity: You anticipate needs and provide potential solutions;
• Cross collaboration: You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with different teams. You are a team player beyond your direct function;
• Innovation and curiosity: You are curious about new ways of doing things and challenge the status quo.
Education & Skills
• Essential SAP Management (BI, Hana);
• Business Administration Degree;
• Experience in the area of Business Controlling (at least 2 years) and in sales controlling;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office package (Excel, Access and PowerPoint;
• Knowledge and management of dashboard tools (e.g. Power BI);
• English (Fluent).