Business Controlling Analyst
- To provide regular financial reports and analysis.
- To work as project controller, provide effective information for business decision, guide, drive and control business development.
- Bachelor in accounting/finance, or engineering degree with accounting and finance work experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in manufacturing accounting, and another 2 years in business analysis, experience in operational and controlling is essential.
- Knowledge in managerial accounting for manufacturing environment and financial indicators and ratios.
- Knowledge in Fabric Care products (Washers and Dryers) manufacturing cost structures.
- Strong analytical, synthesis communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literate, proficient skills in MS office especially MS Excel.
- Strong team player (coordination, support and be partner of Plant Manager in driving business).
- Delivers results under stress time deadlines.
- Fluency in English.