Business Developer Aftermarket Sales Benelux
Alphen aan den Rijn
Drive our business in aftermarket sales within the Benelux area.
For us going to work
We are urgently looking for a professional and highly motivated Business Developer Aftermarket Sales Benelux. This position is a Benelux role and can be based at our local office in Brussels (Belgium) or at our local office in Alphen aan den Rijn (the Netherlands). Occasional business travel within the Benelux area is part of the role.
The Electrolux Group has the ambition to grow and professionalize its current Aftermarket Sales portfolio and processes. As one of the largest home appliances manufacturers in the world, we aim to help our consumers shape living for the better. This means we strive not only to create
A day at work
The aftermarket sales business is led by the Ownership solutions team. We are expanding this department with a Business Developer Aftermarket Sales Benelux, who will accelerate the development and growth of profitable aftermarket business in consumables & accessories, spare parts, aftermarket extended warranties and aftermarket webshops.
In this position, you will interface and work with a variety of direct and indirect channel selling organizations including local country sales and key account sales, small appliances sales, direct and indirect service organizations, large retail and e-tail accounts and distributors and wholesalers. The strong collaboration with the local sales and marketing departments is key to ensure
Within this role, you will also need to interface with the four European aftermarket business segments within Ownership Solutions & Aftermarket Sales: Spares, Consumables & Accessories, Extended Warranties/Services and B2C webshop/E-Commerce.
- Curious - You want to know everything about everything. You are interested in what our competitors, our customers and our consumers do and you have a good idea of what’s happening outside of Electrolux.
- Self-starting - With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive. You manage multiple projects, priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment and you are able to demonstrate your successes in building new businesses or accelerating
growthof small business.
- Resilient - You seek out the opportunities and you realize them with a customer first mindset.
- Influential - You know your stuff and you can articulate it well in negotiations with both internal and external stakeholders. You know how to work in a matrix organization and you have a proven ability to participate in a delocalized team across different countries.
Education & experience
- You hold a higher degree, preferably in a commercial or economic orientation.
- You have experience in sales or business development in multi-channel sales, preferably in consumer durables or a similar industry.
- You are used to
operatein a complex international working environment with a matrix structure that is highly dependent on effective cross-functional skills.
- You have strong commercial acumen skills. You identify and respond quickly to market opportunities.
- You have outstanding communication skills (spoken and written in Dutch and in English; preferably also in French), including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences.
- You are willing to work at our local office in
Evere(Belgium) or at our local office in Alphen aanden Rijn (the Netherlands). Occasional business travel within the Benelux area is part of the role.
- A fulltime position with a competitive salary package, a company car, various fringe benefits and an extensive range of training possibilities.
- A challenging job at an international company that is recognized as a market leader with an outstanding reputation within the industry.
- You end up in an organization with a Swedish corporate culture where a lot of attention is given to innovation, digitization and sustainability and where there is always room for new initiatives and continuous improvement.
- An interesting company discount on our product range of large and small household appliances, spare parts, consumables and accessories.