Business Development Manager, East Asia
Consumer & Customer Care
The mission of the Business Development Manager MA EA is to explore touched and untouched opportunities enabling the accelerated growth of Aftermarket Sales including Services, Accessories, Consumables, Repairs/Spare parts. The Business Development Manager will work closely with Marketing, Consumer Service, and Product Line to set the requirements for each step of the post purchase consumer journey, from the onboarding to the ongoing use, repair and service, and repurchase while leveraging on all relevant touchpoints in order to drive conversion of sales while adding value to the consumers through enhancing their product experience and giving them peace of mind.
The Business Development Manager will be measured on the following KPIs:
- Registration rate
- Average revenue per user
- Net Sales Value and Growth per category
- % Aftermarket Sales of the Total Net Sales
- Contribution to Fixed and EBIT
• Sets these requirements both in order to create a best in class branded ownership experience for consumers/users and to drive conversion of sales of new products, accessories, consumables and services.
• Drive the “monetize/sales” mindset into the different functions.
• Develops further the concept of lifetime value in order to increase the Average Revenue Per registered User by driving registration and conversion to sales of Accessories, Consumables and Services.
• Drive and monetize registration in different forms of online and offline
• Supports local markets to drive prototypes with the test iterate and learn mindset, ensure the successful activation of central Ownership Solutions initiatives like scaling new services.
• Develop and implement Cluster-wide programs to improve after-sales service
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending investments.
• Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
• Researching business opportunities and viable and new revenue streams.
• Define connected appliances revenue streams, leveraging on apps and maximizing consumer value and sales.
• Drive Ecommerce channel for Aftermarket sales.
• Business / result oriented
• Strategic and creative thinker
• Team player
• Cross functional leadership skills
• Good communications and presentation skills
• Service minded, flexible, action oriented
• Takes great individual responsibility
• Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
Education : University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent, MBA preferred
Preferred Career Experience :
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in international, consumer focused companies.
• Business development roles, sales, and/or product line.
• Excellent project management, communication and organization skills