Business Development Manager - Electrolux Professional
Create the relationships that create better experiences.
For us going to work
For our office in Alphen a/d Rijn (the Netherlands), we are urgently looking for an experienced and highly motivated Business Development Manager for Electrolux Professional – Foodservice equipment (fulltime position – 40 hours on a weekly basis).
With strong brands, a unique heritage
A day at work
You will work in partnership with our organization to create opportunities within the hospitality industry, mainly focusing on the hotel, fine dining
You will develop and monitor a prospect portfolio for the projects in the coming years, mainly in the Randstad area. You will hit targets your way, always with the customer experience front of mind.
• Curious - You want to know everything about everything. You are interested in what our professional customers and competitors do and you have a good idea of what’s happening in the hospitality market.
• Self-starting - With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
• Resilient - You seek out the opportunities and set about
• Influential - You know your stuff and can articulate it well; building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
• Open-minded - For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
Education & experience
• You hold a higher degree (HBO level), preferably in a commercial or
• You have a solid working experience in a business- and project-oriented position with a successful track record within our sector. You might have previous work experience as an interior architect or designer, or have experience as a professional kitchen chef, restaurant owner or hotel manager.
• You have a good knowledge of the project development market within the hospitality industry and you are able to build up your network with your excellent relationship skills.
• You have outstanding communication skills (fluently spoken and written both in Dutch and in English).
• You are willing to travel to different locations within the Netherlands.
In case of any questions or doubts, reach out to Gregory Deschuyteneer, Talent Acquisition Partner Benelux.