Business Development Senior Specialist
Consumer & Customer Care
- Drives efficiencies and productivity in all related operational areas.
- Develop periodic and annual reports related to sector and various projects of the sector.
A typical day
- Develop service performance monitoring system dashboard to optimize the performance of OS sector, areas, business units, branches and franchisees, and support stakeholders with all needed information to take the right decision.
- Contribute in defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management/Executive Team.
- Work with management and all stakeholders to identify areas for review across the organization and the business development opportunities
- Monitoring the growth of orders and services per group- service unit & area, discuss the results with stakeholders and define the opportunity of improvements.
- Contribute in formulate action plans through brainstorming sessions, studying business needs, and communicating with the various departments.
- Follow up the action plans and projects' plans.
- Collaborate in developing service KPIs of performance through generating job orders reports and analysis.
- Motivate technicians, team leaders, service centers, business units & areas regarding their monthly performance and issuing their ranking per month, quarter & year
- Contribute in preparing and formulating manuals, procedures, work instructions, and templates for the various departments and assure documenting, approving, protecting, and updating them.
- Collaborate in Digital transformation projects related to OS sector.
- Contribute in formulating introductory presentations such as sector profile, departments’ scope of work and achievements, and projects status.
- Calculate technician’s operational efficiency regarding their monthly KPIS.
- Calculate the monthly commission for team leaders regarding to agreed KPIS targets.
- Coordinate activity of the committee of network optimizations for franchisees and branches.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- Excellent English
- Planning and organizing skills
- Achievement oriented and focused on producing results
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Effective communication