Business Intelligence Developer
Oława / Wrocław, Poland
Think it? Dream it? Do it.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The role will be located in Oława, with further possibilities to work in Wrocław. Also a partial possibility of home office will be available.
Business Intelligence Developer will be in charge of database development and maintaining. The person will be responsible as well for new ways and methods of data collection evaluation.
Your main tasks:
• data integration
• support web reporting service
• support Business Intelligence Analyst
• support key users and end users
• database management support (databases on servers and in cloud solutions)
• extract data using query techniques
• initiate and/or oversee implementation of new digital solutions
• participate in development of new reporting and data management techniques and models
• University degree, preferably in IT
• Knowledge of: Python, SQL, VBA, SSIS, SSRS
• Working experience in big data management and functioning of databases on servers and in cloud solutions.
• Creative problem-solving approach and openness for changes (change management)
• Fluent English
•Great atmosphere, international environment and multicultural teams
•Interesting job and challenging tasks
•Opportunity to use foreign languages at work and develop your career on local and global level
•Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place, discount for lunches, home office possibility, language classes grants and more!
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.