Business Intelligence Developer
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The role will be located in Oława, with further possibilities to work in Wrocław. Also a partial possibility of home office will be available.
Business Intelligence Developer will be in charge of database development and maintaining. You will be responsible as well for new ways and methods of data collection evaluation.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
· Plan, build, implement & document system integrations
· Support web reporting service
· Support Business Intelligence Analyst
· Support key users and end users
· Database management
· Extract data using query techniques
· Initiate and/or oversee implementation of new digital solutions
· Participate in development of new reporting and data management techniques and models
· Passionate about Business Intelligence and Big Data. Eager to develop your technical skills and competence in a global environment.
· Proactive. See simple patterns where others just see noise and anticipate the data & reporting needs of the plant
· Pragmatic. You love digging to find hidden connections in data
· Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
· Curious about new technologies & explores to learn new things, while leveraging things that already exist
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Practical knowledge of T-SQL, Python, Power BI
• Experience within big data management and server maintenance
• Openness for changes and change management
• Strong data visualization & communication skills to make complex data actionable
• Master's degree in Engineering, Industrial Operations & Supply Chain, Statistics, Computer Science or related fields.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.#LI-ML1