Business Learner - Product Line
Local Product Line Associate supports Marketing team to develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services, She or he contributes in creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
A Typical Day
- Support in data collection, market intelligence and defining market opportunities
- Insure ROL creation of newly introduced products
- Maintain product sheet file with new introductions, and support with range presentation for internal and external communication
- Coordinate with HQ regarding product offering; including specifications, cost, and SOP
- Coordinate with HQ and factory about product development
- Update sell in report on monthly basis
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or other relevant disciplines and able to understand Business Acumen
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot tables)
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Understanding of statistical concepts and how/when to apply
- Since you will be dealing with different product categories, flexibility and agility are essential
- You are able to analyse and interpret big data into meaningful insights for the team
- You are a good listener, enthusiastic and seek for continues improvement
- Since you will be working with multiple departments, decent interpersonal skills is a key characteristic
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and ability to propose useful information or creative solution that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.