Business Manager - Buying Groups
Join a team of highly engaged professionals who are part of the Sales organization at Electrolux. Profitably driving brand loyalty is our mission and this position will be a critical contributor to our ambition of developing a world class Dealer Channel business model.
The Dealer Senior Business Analyst will provide a critical role in supporting, developing and implementing the Dealer Channel’s strategic plans. This position will be responsible for providing sound financial leadership through data driven business insight, collaborative working relationships, and proven business acumen to help drive results. This individual is expected to actively engage with and support the Dealer Channel in execution of the strategy and attainment of financial goals for the business unit.
- Provide ROI on analysis on all Dealer programming- Future and Post Mortem
- Monthly present Region Reviews Analytics
- Identify opportunities and recommend action plans to attain and exceed financial goals
- Ensure financial plans are consistent with Dealer Channel short to mid-term goals and long term strategy
- Lead in providing key reports for dealer channel to maintain budgets
- Prepare and publish accurate sales reports (VR reporting, Co-op, Buy Groups, Spiffs, QBR’s, etc), management reports, and KPI dashboards
- Produce monthly forecasts with weekly risk and opportunity updates
- Manage new product introduction launches – Transition leader (Execution and tracking)
- Collaboration with Demand Planner to ensure accurate monthly/quarter/annual planning
- Oversee Dealer Authorization Portal: Dealer Registrations, Location Changes, DM Changes, Brand Authorization
- Changes, removing authorized dealers; new customer sign ups
- SAP lead for dealer channel
- Work with pricing team to execute pricing
- Ownership of merchandising/PLAP tool
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field of study required; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of analytical experience and project management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and SAP skills recommended
- Sales Experience a plus