Business Manager, Chains & Specialist Beverage Segment
Build the relationships that make for more rewarding opportunities.
For us at Electrolux, going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions.
With strong brands, a unique heritage and an outstanding reputation, our Electrolux Professional team provides excellence in commercial kitchens, beverage and laundry solutions. And that doesn’t prevent us from striving to be better tomorrow than we are today, so we continue to innovate, to be even more competitive and build our business around our customers.
For our Electrolux Professional team in Australia & New Zealand, we are looking for a Business Manager Chains & Specialist Beverage, responsible for developing & growing a profitable business for Electrolux Professional Foodservice Systems within the chains and beverage product segments, while ensuring the highest standards of account management with both new & existing customers. The role will require very high standards of Account management and a drive to build the strategy of a specialist product range
A Typical Day
As our Business Manager, you will lead and own the customer relationship, and promote the Electrolux brand by selling the Professional Foodservice Systems, in particular the product range designed for Quick Service Restaurants to a variety of key players in the chains segment & specialist beverage products in Australia & New Zealand. You will drive and develop the products’ sales potential through identification and creation of new customers & channels, along with that of maximizing existing customer agreements. Working together with the marketing team, you will also help to develop promotional materials and sales support tools to enable external sales team execution in the field. You will also drive collaboration with other key stakeholders e.g. planning & logistics, customer care & finance.
We believe in investing in developing our people, so you will receive expert training on our products, regional travel to provide product training to end users, actively participate in tradeshows and other industry events, as well as be known in the industry for your excellent customer service - you will be instrumental to our team in forging the best relationship with our current and future customers.
Who You Are
• Proactive – You are not just solving the tasks you are given, you value being one step ahead. You have a go getter attitude with a track record for establishing credibility and trust, by demonstrating enthusiasm and knowledge for a customer’s business and needs.
• Curious – You are interested in what our competitors, our customers and our consumers do and you have a good idea of what’s happening outside of Electrolux.
• Good listener and communicator – Professional and competent in demeanour; it is essential for you to work with a diverse group of stakeholders on a daily basis, and contribute positively in a team environment.
• Diagnostic – You are able to understand and relate to our customer’s needs with your analytical skills and a strong eye for detail.
• Self-motivating – You are able to able to organise and prioritise your own workload.
• Creative – You are driven to explore new ways of thinking.
Education & experience
• You have 3-5 years of working experience in a sales-oriented position, preferably within the same restaurant chain market, with an excellent record of sales results.
• You have the right capabilities to build outstanding long term relationship with our customers.
• You are willing to learn and able to prove your high degree of commitment by developing more business knowledge and commercial awareness in this position.
• You are able to prioritize your workload continuously.
• You have great communication skills (spoken and written in English).