Business Manager - West Africa
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Work as a Business Manager for Ghana - West Africa Region with the Sales Director to manage the day-to-day operation as per growth Strategy for Region.
A Typical Day
- To develop the business for Electrolux Brands in West Africa Region
- To evaluate and define the business model for the assigned territory including JV’s and M&A
- To assist the Sales Director in managing orders in co-ordination with Customer Service and Demand Planning team
- Manage the assigned customer with responsibility of relationship management, order taking, and ensuring End to End Sales cycle
- Work with product team on new product launches, business case submission for the customer bases on Competitive Prices and Price Water fall
- Work with Preferred Partners on the distribution plan and Marketing execution
- Complete cross functional alignment for the order to cash cycle, which involves alignment with Product, Sales Operations, Credit and Finance team
- Travelling within the country & Sales Area office required
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant disciplines
- Experience in business management preferably sales
- Experience in Consumer Electronics Industry, preferably white goods
- Have exposure of working in a global organization
- Strong communication ability (both written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Relationship with strong channel partners in both Digital and Brick & Mortar
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- Willing to accept challenges to transform West Africa Region into Growth Engine for Electrolux
- You are ambitious with a go getter attitude to achieve the desired results
- Have an Entrepreneur approach to identify opportunities and agile to take decisions beneficial for longer run
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and customers. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.