Business Operations Leader - Service Agreements & Appliance as an Service
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The individual in this position will be responsible for Business Operations in the Extended Service Agreement (ESA) P&L in North America, including Appliance as a Service business models. This leadership role is critical to the success of the overall Electrolux North American Business Area. This individual will be responsible for developing and executing the Operations & Continuous Improvement strategies with support from the Ownership Solutions leadership teams and is critical to success is partnering with the Product Line, Accounting, Finance IT, and Call Center (CEC) teams to enact a strategy to enable significant growth within the ESA portfolio.
- Build 3-5-year growth enablement roadmap to include investments, resources, and projects.
- Lead engagements with legal, compliance, and risk teams to optimize contractual language and Terms & Conditions to minimize ongoing risk.
- Build portfolio infrastructure with a focus on process improvement and IT.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives with Electrolux Call Center (CEC) and Branded Service Teams (EBS) to optimize end consumer service experience.
- Be a process zealot by working with Continuous Improvement teams to document and streamline internal and third-party processes.
- Lead Third Party Agreements (TPAs) rationalization strategy by determining core vs. non-core activities and incorporate into long term roadmap.
- Lead and develop business requirements for projects with IT, finance, accounting, legal, and more.
- IT business partner representing the Service Agreement category.
- Cultivate strong collaboration with Sr. Product Manager on growth strategies and building a cohesive plan including operations.
- Lead Loss Ratio optimization initiative to drive down cost of claims and increase overall portfolio profitability.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred; Lean Six Sigma certifications preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years related experience required in Service portfolios, Continuous Improvement, or Program Management.
- Strong business acumen, sound business judgement, and decisiveness.
- Proven dedication and project ownership required.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite including but not limited to Excel, Word, MS Project, and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility in travel.
- Experience with durable white goods appliance industry, water filtration, and/or any after-market products and services industry a plus.