Business Partner Data Specialist (Customer Master)
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow as part of the Business Partner Master Data team. You will work with colleagues in Stockholm and throughout Europe and around the globe. Your stakeholders are geographically in all the regions.
For our IT Solutions Team we are looking for a Business Partner Data Specialist (Customer Master) who will be part of the global master data organization and work within the teams managing the development of the EluxOne solution which is based on the SAP platform. The SAP EluxOne solution is covering all functional areas within the Business areas such as Finance, Sales, Supply Chain & Logistics, Manufacturing, etc. The solution is rolled out to most European countries, Latin America (Brazil), North America and recently in APAC (Malaysia/Singapore). Additional scope, both functional and geographical, is currently being rolled out.
In this position, you will engage with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to ascertain a clear understanding of business requirements that you will translate into solutions where problems or opportunities are identified. You will be based in Krakow as part of the Business Partner Master Data team. You will work with colleagues in Stockholm and throughout Europe and around the globe. Your stakeholders are geographically in all the regions.
Your main tasks:
• Act as gatekeeper for Business Partner Data (Customer/Vendor Master Data) within the global solution
• Drive and participate in various projects where Business Partner Data is used, provide Master Data expertise
• Handle master data configuration and mass data loads in a quality ensured manner
• Participate in business requirement sessions and create stable solutions supporting business requirements
• Gather issues and demands for process improvements, run improvement activities
• Actively build cross-functional and cross-competence collaboration within and outside the area of responsibility
• Minimum of four or more years of work experience with SAP master data processes in a multinational environment.
• Experience with customer master data is preferred.
• Experience and competence in SAP ECC are required. Previous experience of working in SAP C4C, SAP Ariba, SAP MDG, S/4 Hana, SAP Hybris, SAP CRM and Fiori is an advantage
• Experience with data migration and integration
• Experience from a finance, purchasing, sales, logistics, supply chain or demand flow
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple, changing priorities while working effectively in a team environment
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com