Business Relationship Manager
Create solutions that change how we change lives for the better.
We are looking for IT Business Relationship Manager, who is responsible for overall IT support to Electrolux Russia/CIS offices and will work directly with the business organizations in the countries and cluster to develop and implement IT policies and best practice guides, to deliver cross sector and cross functional change projects and to drive the efficient use of the integrated global business processes delivered by SAP.
A typical day at work:
- Your main responsibilities within a team would include:
- Promote an understanding of IT roles, processes and activities to the business, as well as act as a chief marketer and communicator of IT services and capabilities;
- Be proactive with business leadership and influence business strategy, by providing roadmaps of IT applications which supports the Digital Roadmap;
- Work with business senior executives to align technology solutions with business strategies and contribute to the planning process;
- Proactively manage the project portfolio and delivery of projects and facilitate measurement of business benefits on IT investments;
- Facilitate a convergence of business ideas with IT delivery, using a strong business and IT experience;
- Act as an interface to IT from the Shared services and Regional finance organizations;
- Maintain IT operational excellence in all service delivery ensuring a secure, reliable, available, compliant and cost effective environment;
- Identify opportunities for driving innovation and business process excellence in the business to enable one Electrolux by use of appropriate IT tools and applications.
Who you are:
Energetic. - You drive and deliver business results in a short and long term perspective.
Agile. - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
Open. - You keep the internal customer in front of mind, encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
Collaborative. - You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
Expert. - You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
Aimed at growth. - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- 10+ years’ experience including 3+ years of experience on similar roles;
- Good IT applications knowledge and understanding of business processes;
- Project Management Skills, preferably in IT;
- Experience in ERP systems implementation and maintenance;
- Capability to organize, manage, and direct cross-functional teams to address and solve technical and business issues;
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Native Russian.
- Fluent English.