Business Sales Controller – Europe
Deliver results. Drive change. Develop your potential.
Provide financial leadership and drive a profitable grow within the Sales Organization
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
As Sales Controller in Central Controlling Team of Sales & Services BAE, you are responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly follow up to the Cluster businesses which must be checked for consistency, accuracy, and alignment to the targets. In a dynamic and fast-moving environment, the incumbent plays a key role as a financial advisor to Clusters and European Sales Leadership Team (ESLT) by providing decision-making support, business intelligence and financial performance reporting. As a controller, you will analyse and interpret financial results and forecasts (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow) while developing and improving analytical models and frameworks. In addition, you might participate and lead financial process improvement projects in Channels and Clusters.
- Create a great partnership with all sales clusters and ESLT team.
- Owner of Cluster P&L controlling.
- Provide finance input to Sales function; give feedback on the potential outcomes of their plans and actions required to achieve targets.
- Provide profitable growth training workshops as required.
- Ensure that Ebit bridges are calculated correctly and reflect how the business profit drivers are expected to close for the month and Qtr.
- Manage the SFC budget preparation with Investment proposals.
- Run opportunities and risks assessment on results to discuss with the ESLT
- Identify business issues that may affect the profitable growth or fix targets that have been set for a Cluster / country.
Above all you have an intense drive, willingness to learn and exceptional business partnering skills!
Strategic - You define the agenda and execute it with strong independence.
Analytical – Strong eye for details, ability to interpret complex data and translating data into meaningful insights that drive.
Agile - You quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions where there is ambiguity.
Growth - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
Collaborative - You ask, and you listen, you take ideas onboard and work with your counterparts, taking everyone in the same direction while acting as a true business partner and challenger to Group Management and Business Areas.
Expert - You not only know your area of expertise, but you are also passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
A problem-solver - You see a challenge as an opportunity, and you are not afraid of “rolling-up the sleeves” to get into the details of solving a problem
YOUR SKILLS INCLUDE
- Highly proactive and self-motivated with proven ability to lead and drive projects
- High level of business understanding and strong business acumen
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to think strategically
- Team player with great social skills
- Tech savvy and strong ability and interest to use financial systems
- Excellence in MS-Office suite, specifically Excel (VBA is a strong plus)
- Previous extensive experience in Commercial Finance in a Matrix organization, with an international scope. We will look for proven experience in a driving and advising sit.
- Deep know how and understanding of P&L; we expect you to know it inside out.
- Preferably previous experience in the Home Appliances industry; we are open to previous experience in the FMCG, Electronics Goods industries.