Business Training Specialist
Help make our customers happy today and their experiences better tomorrow.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Madrid (Alcobendas) in a modern office setting with 120 colleagues dedicated to Customer Service, HR, Finance, Logistics and IT services across Spain and Portugal.
We are currently looking for a Training Specialist who will be responsible for the development and implementation of training courses to increase product knowledge and loyalty of store staff and internal sales force. In this role you will be reporting to the IBERIA Training and Sales Processes and Tools Manager and will work cross functionally with other departments, leading and supporting with training materials, in an on-line and off-line mode.
• To develop and manage the annual training calendar.
• To develop and to manage training courses aligned with the product strategy of the company. Trainings in accordance with the business needs, around Spain Country.
• To monitor and to follow up the level of product knowledge of employees and our stakeholders. The point of sales will be part of your day by day.
• To manage and support the on-line training platform in all related concepts.
• To localize and create training materials: presentations, texts, leaflets, webinars, pitch documents, on-line courses - including participation in video recordings to promote the company's products, tutorials and video-tutorials.
• To Manage trade / Training events whether our HQ or wherever the business needs around Spain.
• Collaborate with sales team in different fairs around Spain, based on the business needs.
• Report the online and offline training session using reporting tools.
• Successful experience as a sales representative, point of sales manager or training specialist.
• Previous experience in large companies with complex organization, preferable within electronic / whitegoods / Small Appliances sector, will be considered as a plus.
• Solid training skills with strong storytelling and communication abilities.
• Used with new technologies at user level (Surveys, Cloud Storage, Power Apps).
• Knowledge of LMS platforms and how it works will be appreciated.
• Effective time management and problem-solving attitude.
• Result-driven and innovative thinker.
• Desirable experience of using webinars and online training services.
• MS Office proficiency (experienced Excel user, experienced user of PowerPoint).
• Experience with SAP and sales tools like CRM, Tablet PC’s, Web portals as a plus.
• Fluent in English and Spanish is a must.
• Willing to travel upon request.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.#LI-GP1