Purchasing & Sourcing
The Buyer is an instrumental member of the Supply Chain team and is positioned to support our supply chain, manufacturing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain strong collaboration with key suppliers to plan and execute the
on timedelivery of high qualitycomponents and materials.
- Review daily planning tools to ensure the dynamic,
real timeneeds of the production floor are satisfied.
- Maintain ERP system planning parameters to support effective inventory management and material release planning.
- Work closely with Quality and Engineering to resolve material quality or performance issues.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain colleagues to resolve supplier performance issues.
- Develop a good relationship with key peers (Quality, Operations and Engineering etc.)
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Engineering
- 3-5 years progressive Purchasing and Materials Management experience including supplier management, purchase order placement, MRP/inventory analysis, expediting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project)
- ISM/APICS certification preferred