Purchasing & Sourcing
Business Unit – Group Operations
Reports To – Senior Sourcing Manager, C&A
Your Team/Your Role
To act as facilitator between Global Product Line DP & the Product Sourcing for DR and DH and the related suppliers of finished goods. To ensure a reliable spares supply at specification, delivery on time and at right cost.
A Typical Day
1. Secure a reliable flow of spare part to all BAs, being on stock in time for product launch.
Ensure timely, correct and complete deliveries of parts during the active production phase of an appliance / product. Ensure that last order of parts is managed when a product is being phased out (after seize of production) and that key component supply is secured in the following years.
2. Ensure full supplier compliance of spare supply in accordance with specification and instructions given by Electrolux.
3. Train and educate existing and new suppliers on our requirements and process (ensure that all deliveries will have the same paperwork order confirmation, delivery note, bill of loading, invoice).
4. Follow up on the spares clauses – contractual ( DR/DH sourcing contracts )
5. Cooperate and support global spares planner on local level, negotiate lead time, batch quantity and packaging according our guidelines
6. Participate and have access to the TDS & process
7. Quality assurance of spare and consumable supplies
8. Return handling and claims on wrong deliveries
9. Corrective action management – non compliant suppliers
10. Cost saving activities – kit assembly, find synergies to merge existing spare parts by replacing it with the current DT / CC range
11. Purchase price management vs finished goods pricing
Who You Are
- a degree in Business / Engineering
- at least 3 years experience in purchasing / supply chain / logistic
- Previous work for a European / International company is recommended
- Excellent working knowledge of English, speaking and writing.
- Office package
- Ability to communicate internally and externally
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Business sense