Buyer & Sourced Supply Coordinator
Purchasing & Sourcing
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Within the Ownership Solutions Supply Chain Organization, the Buyer & Sourced Supply Coordinator is the one with the key responsibility of driving direct material purchasing activity in the organization for the assigned components/services. The goal is to secure required components and materials to support the best-in-class availability of after-market parts and accessories to Electrolux and its customers. This is a tactical role that requires close attention to detail, pro-active approach, and sense of urgency.
- Establish critical scheduling parameters (such as lead time management, batched orders and pricing policies).
- Manage supplier orders for criteria such as on-time delivery, at the agreed-upon costs, with the correct specifications per contractual agreements.
- Coordinate order acknowledgments, expediting, deferrals, PO discrepancies, and invoicing/payment issues with suppliers.
- Identify and resolve any supply constraints, and work with internal stakeholders and suppliers for possible solutions.
- Identify action items, marshal resources to address action items and follow up on all supply-related issues to full resolution.
- Resolve conflict around supplier issues, involving internal stakeholders as necessary, for any underperforming suppliers.
- Work with internal resources to resolve variances.
- Analyze sourcing processes to determine how to improve governance, reduce waste, and/or optimize customer service.
- Monitor and track goods and services.
- Measure, analyze, and report key process metrics.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
- You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers’ motivations and starting from a confident position.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. in operations/supply chain management/business, or equivalent years of experience is desired.
- Data gathering, and quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills, including business process metrics and measures linked to business KPIs.
- Proficiency using PC-based applications (such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Access).
- Understanding of enterprise technology tools that enable sourcing and procurement execution and reporting.
- Mathematical/statistical abilities.
- Strong communication skills, with a proven ability to understand key role concepts and communicate with business stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to perform in a command-and-control role under pressure and manage multiple priorities with competing demands.
- Strong analytical, conflict resolution, collaboration, data-processing and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- Proven Track record of managing and delivering cost reductions / value creation.
- Knowledge of strategic sourcing methodology and its application.
- Knowledge of direct materials categories and Material flow process.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in purchasing, sourcing, procurement is desired.
- Familiarity with supply chain and material flow (lead-times, tier-2 vendors, etc.).
- Some Travel may be required.