C&A & Digital Direct Sales Representative
*** C&A & Digital Direct Sales Representative ***
Looking for a highly experienced capable C&A & Digital Direct Sales Representative who will develop C&A and e-business strategies and lead online business growth while being a bridge and catalyst for the Korea sales team to be an online business powerhouse.
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
- Sales strategy and promotional plan development
- Responsible for delivering C&A sales budget and operational profit
- Development and adaptation of product for local market including creating packaging and instruction for use catalogues and market support materials (POS, brochures, merchandizing etc.) in conjunction with Global C&A team.
- Achieve annual sales revenue target and GP1 target.
- Set a clear sales target and strategy with solid activation plan per digital accounts.
- Plan effective online promotions as necessary with deal details, special pack, gifting, and others.
- Collaborate with marketing team to maximize commercial impact of digital marketing campaign and investments.
- Key account and vendor management
- Proactively arrange meetings with buyers in key retail chains/ web shops, outlets, etc. to present C&A product range proposals, and pursue necessary follow up meetings to secure new listings with new customers.
- Work with existing customers / buyers and key accounts together with KAM and sales people to develop C&A sales in existing channels alongside existing SDA business.
- Effective relationship management with digital sales vendors and support capability development of them.
- Develop, build & maintain strong and long term relationship with digital customers.
- Close communication to deliver Electrolux strategic direction to digital sales vendors and engage them to comply with the strategy.
- Provide optimum products and services to digital customers to maximize the business potential per account.
- Operational Excellence
- Define and maintain a product range according to brand positioning concept and competition, as part of the regional range definition process working with support from Global C&A team.
- Track digital activities including competitors for actionable insights on site pricing, promotions, and other consumer conversion activities.
- Great understanding for e-commerce market insight.
- Highly experienced in Vendor management.
- Data analysis for effective decision making.
- Monitor & analysis e-commerce results and make recommendations on the most effective programs like highest conversion keywords, promotional result ROI’s
WHO YOU ARE
- Organizing, achieving objectives, strong business drive – Energetic business minded for business growth with winning sprints and strong ownership.
- Conceptualizing, influencing, excellent persuasive communicators towards various stakeholders to drive common goals
- Agile on customer and consumer trends and behaviors and consumer markets and adopt quickly to cope & shift with the changes
- Growth mindset looking for continuously learning and growth for her/himself and others
- Team work and cross functional collaboration skills and attitudes
- High integrity, honesty and morale
- Understand e-commerce market dynamic, shopping malls trends
- Technologically savvy with a real passion for mobile and digital innovation.
- Personable and able to build strong relationships with customers, distributors
- e-commerce sales planning and analytical (Promotion ROI’s, Sales conversation rate)
- Good PC software skill (i.e. MS office)
- English: Intermediate level in written and speaking
- Bachelor’s degree (any business-related course)
PREFERRED CAREER EXPERIENCE
- Min. 3 years of proven track record in e-commerce sales.
- Working experience in e-commerce related role in FMCG/IT companies, and/or merchandiser role in pure players is preferred
- Knows and understands the digital consumer & shopper journey, the key touch points and actors in the digital landscape and their drivers
- Hands-on experience in digital sales (e.g. analytics, digital media, online marketing, e-trade, online sales, end-to-end digital channel, and vendor management)