C&A Senior Sales Executive
Consumer & Customer Care
The mission of the C&A Manager is to:
- Accelerate the development and growth of profitable aftermarket business in Consumables & Accessories and through both B2B and B2C.
- Monetize direct consumer relationship by driving conversion to additional sales through Digital tools (ex.: Portal) and E-Commerce
The objective of this role is to:
- Drive at a Country level the development of the aftermarket sales business and for delivering aggressive plans to grow sales and profit results. The primary focus of the C&A Manager will be more on the C&A range development, supplier qualification, pricing, channels setup and procedures establishing.
- The C&A Manager will report into the Local Business Development & projects manager. He/She will interface and work with a variety of direct and indirect channel selling organizations including local country sales and key account sales, Small Appliances sales, Direct and Indirect service organizations, Vertical Commerce (managing sales and marketing of Aftermarket Web-shops), large retail and e-tail accounts and distributors and wholesalers.
- The strong collaboration with the local Service and Sales organization is key to ensure a strong accelerated growth of the C&A business. The role will also interface with the key of Ownership Solution APAC & MEA within Ownership Solutions & Aftermarket Sales: Spares, Consumables & Accessories, and B2C web-shop /E-Commerce.
- Grow and develop the Aftermarket sales P&L (C&A)
- To increase sales and profit of Electrolux group Aftermarket Consumables and Accessories products and achieve the agreed targets in line with the Ownership Solution APAC & MEA Strategy and plans.
- Responsible for analysis and synthesis of markets, business segments, competitors and channels and customers in order to identify and prioritize opportunity areas for expansion of Aftermarket Consumables and Accessories Range.
- To analyze performance, account profiles and potentials and to adapt targets and sales activities accordingly in co-operation with the sales teams
- To drive negotiations of annual contracts with key retail accounts with the aim to optimize long-term profitability
- Build detailed business plans for existing and new products including sales and profit objectives, route to market, marketing investment and support, etc.
- To plan sales and promotion activities, together with the marketing team and European Aftermarket Business Segments
- Responsible for implementation of pricing strategies across the different Consumables and Accessories range.
- Develop and launch Sales programs for C&A in Consumer Service (from Cost Center to Profit Center)
- Drive the “monetize/sales” mindset into the different functions in the Country.
- Develop further the concept of onboarding/CRM light to increase the Average Revenue Per Registered User by driving conversion to sales of Accessories and Consumables.
Who You are?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent required
- At least 5 years of professional experience in consumer-focused companies in sales/business development.
- Excellent English command and computer literacy
- Proven sales, business development, and consumer relationship management capabilities
- Proven track record in building new business or accelerating growth of small business
- Business / result oriented
- Experience with multi-channel sales/business development
- Experience with category planning and value-based selling
- Strong commercial acumen skills identify and responds quickly to market opportunities
- Ambitious and motivated to perform and deliver outstanding results
- Strong execution capabilities
- Ability to operate within a matrix environment that is highly dependent on effective cross-functional collaboration
- Strong influencing skills
- Team player