SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia, our site nearby Pordenone city. Porcia is the biggest Electrolux site in Italy, dedicated to our Product Line Care. Here we develop Washing Machine, Dish Washer and Tumble Dryer for our consumers worldwide.
You will be responsible for applying Computer Aided Engineering techniques to product and relative manufacturing process to develop new appliances, modules and systems also product improvements by generation, evaluation, analysis and development of design concepts.
Your main tasks:
• Perform internally and/or coordinate possible external resources in the execution of CAE activities
• Create and validate mechanical components / systems taking care of their design and development (technical specification, functionality, reliability, manufacturability, safety etc.) using CAE methodologies
• Support test specifications for Digital Models validation
• Produce, update, organize and archive Technical Documentation related to CAE and Model Based Design activities, lessons learnt, best practises
• Contribute to promote CAE and MBD knowledge sharing within the department
• Participate in simulation supplier and software evaluation and selection
• In cooperation with the laboratories, test and evaluate mechanical designs and concepts to meet the specified functionality/features, quality and cost targets
• Monitor and commission changes to plant and systems and support part/product approval
• Mechanical Engineering background
• Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience in the similar area
• Project/Program Management experience
• CAE Simulations Experience/Skills
• Project Management skills
• Analytical thinking
• IT Skills
• Drafting/Designing performances
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.