Call Off Planner
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Materials Planner is responsible for analyzing the materials requirements of the production plan and making sure we have materials to support it. The materials planner is also responsible for inventory level management (excess/obsolescence).
- Review the Master Production Schedule and analyze the critical components.
- Report & follow up shortages; expedite if necessary and advise the Materials Planner supervisor and/or Master Scheduler if there is a restriction to meet the plan.
- Comply with the Inventory Management (i.e. inventory turns), logistics, import/export policies & guidelines.
- Work closely with other departments to resolve BOM, QA, and RMA & invoice issues.
- Report raw material days of supply on hand based on current scheduled receipts, inventories OH, at Freight forwarders or alternate warehouses (VMI, El Paso, etc.)
- Responsible to apply all the requirements related to EMS, ISO9000/14000 requirements according to the position.
- Among responsibilities the following environmental information is included, designated but not limited to: Knowledge and comprehension of the plant’s environmental policy, including the established environmental goals, knowing and identifying the environmental aspects and impacts on the area or process to perform, focusing on continuous
- Improvement and keeping operational goals, identifying and segregating chemical residues and materials.
- Responsibility in the matter of safety health and environment:
- Employee is responsible of work, in a safe, health way with a sustain environment responsibility focus, focused but not limited the prevention of incidents and accidents in its work area and/or section as well as its companions.
- Reinforcing the health and safe rules as indicated, as well as its participation in the environmental programs and of safety of the company.
- Authority in the matter of safety health and environment.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You want to know everything about everything.
- You appreciate and understand process and the project goals.
- You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficient in English/Spanish
- Proficient experience in Material and/or purchasing related activities such as purchase order entry, MRP calculation (Explosion & netting), expediting, ABC analysis, cycle counts, etc.
- Develop processes, flow charts, databases, internal deviations.
- Complete knowledge of warehouse and inventory control policies and procedures.
- General ISO 9001 knowledge.
- JDE & APICS desirable.
- Knowledge of materials planning, methods, processes, and procedures.