Call Off Specialist
Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine - permanent
Help make our suppliers happy today and their experiences better tomorrow.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just
because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse
perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our
values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on
@lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are now looking for a Call Off Specialist to join our Supply Chain team in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine. The main objective of the role is to manage components delivery effectively and in time.
Your main tasks:
- monitor components flow according to production plan (call-off, deliveries, lacks, mismatches, etc.);
- cooperate with suppliers (orders, forecast, return, selections, others);
- MID – changes implementation;
- track phase in/out, manage obsolete components;
- monitor stock level and stock optimization according to logistics targets;
- optimize delivery costs;
- run logistic projects with suppliers.
- higher education;
- working experience with orders and deliveries of material and/or components;
- MS Office knowledge (Excel is a must);
- knowledge of ERP system would be an advantage;
- required languages: native Ukrainian, upper-intermediate English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive
environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a
truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create
remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux/