Casualty Claims Manager
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest
product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of
millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries
of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more
people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of general liability and products liability claims management. You will report directly to the Head of Risk Management for North America and help to enhance and update Best Practices as needed. You will help to manage TPA and other claim vendor relationships and work to maintain and monitor a part tracking and storage program to help maximize recovery opportunities and ensure excess carriers are provided with a timely notice of loss as required.
- Manage products liability team including team leads and adjusters ensuring fair and timely adjudication of claims while maintaining the highest levels of customer service
- Develop standardized processes and procedures to improve efficiency, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, and minimize TCOR
- Determine training requirements for each staff member and ensure that training is successfully completed and in compliance with state adjuster licensing requirements
- Establish and manage a program to maximize subrogation opportunities
- Review and update standardized processes and procedures to ensure that all claims are properly reserved, as well as, optimize the use of the department RMIS (Riskonnect)
- Manage quarterly file reviews with Legal to ensure litigated claims are properly reserved, as well as, collaborate with Legal, Supply Chain, Quality and other areas of the company to help reduce claim frequency
- Negotiate claim handling agreements with suppliers and OEM manufacturers regarding the tendering and subrogating of claims, as well as, vendor contracts with TPAs, field investigators, etc.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- BBA/BS degree; Risk Management & Insurance major a plus
- 10+ years of claims management experience is preferable
- 5+ years of products liability claims experience with 3+ years of supervisory experience
- RMIS / data analysis experience
- Industry professional designations are a plus (CPCU, ARM, AIC, etc.)