Electrolux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people.
As a leading global appliance company, we place the consumer at the heart of everything we do. Through our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, Anova, Frigidaire, Westinghouse and Zanussi, we sell around 60 million household products in more than 150 markets every year.
Our Business Area APAC MEA Headquartered in Singapore encompasses rich and diverse markets such as Australia, Africa, Middle East, China, Thailand, etc.
Our Business Area is a unique blend of cultures, festivities, ethnicities and cuisines. The way people cook, care for their clothes and homes is different and unique as well. Which makes the job of our Product Line teams extremely exciting and challenging.
We sell around 10M products sourced and produced in 7 plants across South Africa, Egypt, Thailand, China and Australia thanks to our 7000 employees.
Our goal remains unchanged: being a company that differentiates ourselves by offering simply outstanding consumer experiences around Taste, Care and Wellbeing. In essence, we will continue to deliver consumer experiences that exceed expectations, are effortless, delightful and inspiring at the right moments.
We create effortless dish care solutions that cater to all the needs and tools of mindful eating: giving you the satisfaction of perfectly clean results, with minimal environmental impact. Better for your life and the planet.
A regular day at work would be to develop and innovate product offerings that create better experiences for our Multicultural consumers.
The position reports to the Vice President Care Product Line, APAC&MEA. You will lead Dish Care Category business in profitable growth by delivering outstanding consumer experiences in Care.
A Typical Day
· Develop competitive advantages in Care experience;
· Build the Gen Plan - run the IPP process, allocate capex and prioritize R&D loading;
· Oversee the product development flow;
· Define the commercial agenda and deliver the yearly results;
· Define the range structure and set pricing strategy;
· Define strategic direction and ensure the readiness of the Commercial Launches for overall category;
· Manage products life cycle for the overall category;
· Build and lead a strong team of business leaders;
You own the Category P&L results and your success will be measured in terms of NS , CTF margin, EBIT & Consumer Ratings as well as the way you collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
· Are passionate about problem solving and delivering best in class consumer experience
· Have a consumer centric mind-set (Openness)
· Demonstrate tenacity and focus by continuously striving to reach goals and overcoming obstacles (Energy)
· Have an ability to lead and influence others (senior management, peers, team and multiple cross functional stakeholders) (Energy)
· Ability to understand complex situations and find a collaborative way to navigate through; to recovers quickly from setbacks and remained composed and focused in challenging situations. (Agility)
· Can manage complex and large amount of information and keep a big picture in mind (Agility)
· Cross-functional collaboration is key. Ability to listen and to network well as well as to synthesize multiple, diverse viewpoints into practical, scalable solutions is necessary to succeed. (Openness)
· Curious about new ways of doing things and challenges own thinking beyond current practice. Proposes new and original ideas, approaches and solutions to problems. (Growth)
Education and Experience
· 15+ Years of progressive Experience in building a business and delivering commercial result in Home appliances (Fabric Care related experience will be an advantage).
· Proven ability to operate in a large, complex organization and maximize the value of strong brands.
· Sound commercial experience as business development/sales/Marketing/Product Management closely supporting Sales force.
As the role requires both a strategic vision and an ability to achieve concrete, market objectives and P&L targets, the key competencies are
· Previous P&L responsibility (You know how to maximize return on investments)
· People leadership (engage and mobilize the organization around)
· Portfolio and Range Management
· Consumer insights for emerging markets (NEA, SEA, China)
· Commercializing consumer relevant Innovation
· Effective story telling
We are a highly engaged team focusing on both mature and Emerging Markets and we would like you to join us!