Category Director Floor Care
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s
daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in
delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined
to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Stockholm in a modern office setting in our multinational and diverse HQ
The need for more than outstanding consumer driven home appliances is growing bigger by the day. For this reason, we are looking for a colleague who can create together with us the best experience for our customers and consumers, making them even more satisfied and inspired than today.
If you are passionate about creating
wellbeing experiences that meaningfully impact our consumers, then come
and join us on this exciting journey, as Global Category Director Floor Care
within Consume Experience Area Wellbeing.
Your main tasks:
Accelerate Floorcare innovation based on identified consumer experiences that
enable us to win in the market along with your Team of Category Managers.
• Define a Global mid- to long-term consumer driven product plan according to Integrated Product Planning (IPP) process in partnership with Regions/Business Area (BAs).
• Lead consumer centric Technology Road maps with R&D to ensure availability of solutions in line with target consumer experiences and technology trends to ensure speed in innovation and updates.
• Leading and Developing a Team of Category Managers
• Leading a cross functional team that identifies synergies across BAs for global leverage, Cross BAs and Emerging market opportunity and lead the related to execution.
• Lead the product architecture platform development with a modular approach being able to satisfy different market needs and leverage scale on core modules. Ensure target cost and performance development achievements
• Ground the product planning process in a globally consistent Consumer Driven Product Approach (CDPA), embedding sustainability and leveraging democratization of innovation.
• Collaboration with GO (Global Operations), BA category & marketing as well as global Consumables/Accessories & Digital Product teams to ensure we deliver a holistic Wellbeing consumer experience and ecosystem.
• A university degree in business,
engineering or a related field, and preferably hold an MBA.
• Extensive experience (>10 years) in Product Planning, Innovation and product development and Project Management or Consumer Durables.
• Leadership /Team management experience, having managed international, regionally spread virtual teams
• Experience and competence in market analysis, competitor foresight and consumer insight.
• Knowledge of the Electrolux Product Development process is a strong plus.
• International environment and
• Interesting, full time job and challenging tasks
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level
• Attractive social benefits package (may very accordingly to the location)
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Maria Stasiak