Lead the way to better sales that make for better experiences, every day.
Take innovation from idea to implementation.
WHO YOU ARE
You are all about big ideas and working to bring them to life
• Food preparation and dish care category strategy development
• Initiate and work with other function teams to deliver category strategy and portfolio plan to
support company’s overall strategy and goals
• Portfolio management to maximize range output to achieve business goals
• New product development through concept to launch
• Category P&L analyze and action plan implementation
• Category portfolio and GP management
• Category strategy development, including product range, positioning and business case that in line with corporation’s strategy and business target.
• Yearly and mid-term (3-5 years ) portfolio development.
• Product range management with action plan.
• PIPO ( Product phase in and out ) management
New product development
• Market and industry trend understanding, analyze, forecast.
• Consumer needs and insight understanding.
• Competition analysis.
• Business case analysis and development.
• New product development following check point process.
• Prepare check point meeting documents.
New product go-to-market activities
• Marketing message (USP) development.
• Marketing materials co-development.
• New product launch.
• Phase in /Phase out management.
• Market / internal feedback follow up.
• Training material preparation
• Internal system update and maintenance
Educational Background / Professional Qualification Requirement
• Bachelor’s degree
Work Experience Requirement
• 5 years+ product management experience
• Home appliances background is preferred but not a must
• Strong analytical skill
• Strong problem solving skill
• Project management Skill
• Strong Communication, cross functional skill
• Work under pressure
Personal Characteristics Requirement
Language ability Requirement
• Fluent English, both oral and written
Computer literacy Requirement
• Good at MS Office, Excel and PPT skill is a must