Position ID: req17481
Sector: BA APAC & MEA
Functional Area: Product Line
Number of Openings: 1
Reporting to: Category Director
Employment Type: Permanent
Apply By: 30 Sep,2019
WHO YOU ARE
You are all about big ideas and working to bring them to life.
• Food preparation and dish care category strategy development
• Initiate and work with other function teams to deliver category strategy and portfolio plan to
support company’s overall strategy and goals
• Portfolio management to maximize range output to achieve business goals
• New product development through concept to launch
• Category P&L analyze and action plan implementation
• Category portfolio and GP management
• Category strategy development, including product range, positioning and business case that in line with corporation’s strategy and business target.
• Yearly and mid-term (3-5 years ) portfolio development.
• Product range management with action plan.
• PIPO ( Product phase in and out ) management
New product development
• Market and industry trend understanding, analyze, forecast.
• Consumer needs and insight understanding.
• Competition analysis.
• Business case analysis and development.
• New product development following check point process.
• Prepare check point meeting documents.
New product go-to-market activities
• Marketing message (USP) development.
• Marketing materials co-development.
• New product launch.
• Phase in /Phase out management.
• Market / internal feedback follow up.
• Training material preparation
• Internal system update and maintenance
Educational Background / Professional Qualification Requirement
• Bachelor’s degree
Work Experience Requirement
• 5 years+ product management experience
• Home appliances background is preferred but not a must
• Strong analytical skill
• Strong problem solving skill
• Project management Skill
• Strong Communication, cross functional skill
• Work under pressure
Personal Characteristics Requirement
Language ability Requirement
• Fluent English, both oral and written
Computer literacy Requirement
• Good at MS Office, Excel and PPT skill is a must
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2013 Electrolux had sales of $15.1 billion and 61,000 employees. For more information go to http://group.electrolux.com
SECTOR DESCRIPTIONElectrolux has market-leading positions in Australia and New Zealand and is expanding into growth markets in Southeast Asia and China. With a history that spans over 90 years of Swedish design innovation, Electrolux continues to offer contemporary and thoughtfully designed appliances that cater to the expanding middle-class in these growth markets.