Category Manager After Market Services
Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands
DELIVER THE BEST-IN-CLASS CONSUMER EXPERIENCE
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
This position is a Benelux role and can be based at our local office in Alphen aan den Rijn (the Netherlands) or at our local office in Brussels (Belgium). Occasional business travel within the Benelux area is part of the role.
You manage the local product offering and performance by category in-line with the Electrolux Aftermarket commercial strategy as set out by the central Services & Spares Category Managers. The role will be heavily supported by the Services & Spares Commercial Manager who serves as a link between the local and central business units.
Your main tasks:
• Increase sales and profit of Electrolux Aftermarket products and services and to achieve the agreed targets in line with the evolving European Aftermarket strategy
• Take responsibility for enacting product developments locally from the central teams, while simultaneously providing the local feedback to the central Category and OSS teams
• Assisting the evolving Aftermarket strategy, continuing the recent commercial growth and penetration of the Electrolux group install base (units in operation) by supporting each cluster to adopt and execute new programmes and the sharing of European best practice
• Take responsibility for driving the local P&L performance within the OSS function, focusing on managing costs as much as increasing revenue
• Responsible for market analysis, product groups & competitors in order to identify and prioritize opportunity areas for the expansion and development of services and spares offerings.
• To create an exceptionally strong working relationship across the sales and operational Aftermarket team.
• At least 3 years of professional experience in a commercial sales/business development role.
• Proven experience of affecting change working in a matrix management organisation
• Clearly able to demonstrate an innate strong business acumen by effortlessly talking through previous successful commercial projects led by the candidate
• Fluent in the local language and English to a professional level is a mandatory requirement – Additional languages would be advantageous, however not essential.
• The candidate must be able and willing to travel across Europe periodically as and when required.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: