Category Manager Aftermarket Sales Benelux
Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands
Drive our business in aftermarket sales within the Benelux area.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
We are urgently looking for a professional and highly motivated Category Manager Aftermarket Sales Benelux. This position is a Benelux role and can be based at our local office in Brussels (Belgium) or at our local office in Alphen aan den Rijn (the Netherlands). Occasional business travel within the Benelux area is part of the role.
The Electrolux Group has the ambition to grow and professionalize its current Aftermarket Sales portfolio and processes. As one of the largest home appliance manufacturers in the world, we aim to help our consumers shape living for the better. This means we strive not only to create the best-in-class products, but also to deliver the best experience after the purchase of these home appliances. To achieve this, we offer a full package of aftersales products and processes, varying from spare parts to repair services, from cleaning products to accessories and from extended warranties to insurances.
A day at work
The aftermarket sales business is led by the Ownership solutions team. We are expanding this department with a Category Manager Aftermarket Sales Benelux, who will create products that deliver a best-in-class consumer experience. You will ensure that the AMS Product Line has a competitive range of spare parts, consumables & accessories and services with the right profitability in all segments, brands, channels and markets. You will work across the organization to manage the product lines’ short and long term profitability.
You will lead product launches and you will manage the assigned product groups in the Benelux cluster by giving meaningful feedback on the development of products and features, based on your own experience as well as customer and consumer insights, both on Benelux as well as European level. You will maintain and grow the category with new and refreshed offerings by working together with the Aftermarket Business Developer, Consumer Marketing, Trade Marketing and Sales, which will lead to maximum growth, profit and market penetration.
You will assist in the development of the 5 year Strategic Business Plan and Budget for year n+1 and you will execute competitive benchmarking activities. Next to this, you will work closely with Demand Planning and Sales Operations to ensure an efficient forecasting and Phase-In / Phase-Out process and you will also work closely with the European Product Line & Pricing teams to plan and execute. By participating and aligning with Marketing, Sales and Finance on product and price consistency with the overall brand strategy, you will be able to maintain product databases, pricelists and master files, which will make you someone who will always be able to provide product information for specific requests, catalogues and presentations.
- Curious - You want to know everything about everything. You are interested in what our competitors, our customers and our consumers do and you have a good idea of what’s happening outside of Electrolux. You are able to develop a strong understanding of our industry, consumer insights and sales & marketing strategies.
- Self-starting - With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive. You manage multiple projects, priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment and you are able to demonstrate your successes in product launches and end-to-end execution of marketing strategies.
- Resilient - You seek out the opportunities and you realize them with a customer first mindset.
- Influential - You know your stuff and you can articulate it well in negotiations with both internal and external stakeholders. You know how to work in a matrix organization and you have a proven ability to lead or participate in a delocalized team across different countries.
Education & experience
- You hold a higher degree, preferably in a commercial or economic orientation.
- You have experience in product management, product development or business development in multi-channel sales, preferably in consumer durables or a similar industry.
- You are used to operate in a complex international working environment with a matrix structure.
- You have a vast knowledge of the product development process and operations or supply chain management.
- You have outstanding communication skills (spoken and written in Dutch and in English; French will be considered as a plus), including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences.
- You are willing to work at our local office in Evere (Belgium) or at our local office in Alphen aan den Rijn (the Netherlands). Occasional business travel within the Benelux area is part of the role.
- A fulltime position with a competitive salary package, various fringe benefits and an extensive range of training possibilities.
- A challenging job at an international company that is recognized as a market leader with an outstanding reputation within the industry.
- You end up in an organization with a Swedish corporate culture where a lot of attention is given to innovation, digitization and sustainability and where there is always room for new initiatives and continuous improvement.
- An interesting company discount on our product range of large and small household appliances, spare parts, consumables and accessories.